SERIOUS GAME DEVELOPMENT
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
Tailor-made serious games allow you to:
Bring a lively element into courses, seminars, or sales meetings:
- Make learning more motivating
- Strengthen cohesion between participants
- Provide a general overview of the situation
- Put theory into practice immediately
- Check back immediately to make sure that your message has been understood
- A more effective and more pleasant way of learning!
Communicate a message to all the people in your organisation without any need for superfluous training or information sessions:
- A “game” that can be played alone or with your colleagues
- A simple, direct, and pleasant way to forward message to all your co-workers:
- This year’s targets
- The new marketing and sales strategy
- The quality criteria to pursue
- A cost-effective method to improve communication!
Promote your company to customers, suppliers, institutions, partners:
- For informative reasons: a “serious” game illustrating your activities, priorities, values, etc.
- For more publicity: a less “serious” game, a unique gift from you
Among our creations:
- For a big tyre manufacturer: a business game with three levels of complexity (managers, employees, factory workers) to illustrate everyone’s responsibility in terms of profitability
- For an anti-drugs association: a game of principles to make young people clearly associate drugs with an unhealthy lifestyle they don’t want to have.
Are you interested in having us develop a Serious Game for you?
Contact us: Provide a brief outline of what you would like us to incorporate into a serious game, free of any obligation on your part. We will make you a tailor-made proposal to suit your requirements. We will then develop the serious game and test it with you. After that, you will retain the ownership rights of the serious game.