MANAGEMENT LEARNING SYSTEMS: MORE LEARNING WITH LESS TEACHING
"What you can believe and conceive, you can achieve."
The multilingual staff at Management Learning Systems has been active in Belgium and internationally since 1988.
Our specialization is the development and practical application of team building events, business games, and serious games (for use in our own curriculum and tailor-made programmes).
Our motto, ‘More learning with less teaching’ is based on the application of learning tools to heighten the effectiveness of our programmes.
Management Learning Systems offers five building blocks for management learning:
- Team building events with our exclusive serious games
- Training sessions with our exclusive business games
- Development of serious games
- Management programmes
- Individual and team coaching
Our references :
Here is some of the feedback we received from our clients:
- Thank you for this active and inspiring day. I can’t wait for the next session! – Translation unit/European Commission
- Thanks again for your kindness, your patience, and your professionalism. – Eagle’s Flight Canada
- Fascinating and enriching. A must to build teams and encourage collaboration – ING
- Your approach goes straight to the core of the matter. – Clear message. – Erasmus Hospital
- Delighted to have participated – International Paper Europe
- Very good and lively! Thanks! – Nilfisk
- Finance made simple! – Mentor Graphics
- I feel light and so good: I am going to keep on moving in the direction of others without losing sight of my own needs. – Pierre (after a coaching programme)
- I think that the experience has been a success from all viewpoints. – European Commission
- Thank you, I think it was a great event and you did a great job! - EFE Group
- The partners have expressed their satisfaction and for them the objectives have been reached. It is thanks to you! – CSP
- The People game was a tremendous success and the expertise of your coaches contributed enormously to the event running as smoothly as possible. – MAIF
- The client was and is very pleased. Well done! - European commission
- We were very happy with the quality of your coaches and wish you lots success in the years to come. – Arcelor
- I found the course you offered to be a very enriching experience. – European Parliament
- The seminar we attended last Friday was – and all the participants agree with me on this point – a huge success. – Cofinimmo